Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween!!!

Ok, so I know I'm a bit behind but life has been crazy busy lately! Anyway, since Halloween was on a Sunday this year we didn't really do a whole lot of trick-or-treating. Instead we went to our ward Halloween party on Saturday and they did end up having a few houses on the street set up for trick-or-treating. Then after the party we went trick-or-treating at Nana and Papa's house (which is where Taylor got most of her loot!) Nana gave her handful after handful of candy. Needless to say Taylor was THRILLED!!! Oh and just a side note... I think that Halloween should be like Labor Day... you know how Labor Day is the first Monday of September...I think Halloween should always be the last Friday in October! Who do I talk to about this??!! :)



Taylor was an ASU cheerleader (I couldn't find pom poms
anywhere, so I made some our of Christmas garland!)
I think it turned out pretty cute!

Carson was a football!

Jimmy and I where football players


Taylor's Cheerleader stunt!


Nana bought Carson a cute little puppy dog costume, He
wore it to sunday dinner at Nana and Papa's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment