Monday, August 30, 2010

Reasons to smile!!!

There are often moments and even days when I feel like I am at my whits end. Being a mommy isn't always easy and sometime not very much fun either. Don't get me wrong, I love my babies and I love being their mommy but, toddler tantrums and newborn demands can really wear on you. Most days my house is a disaster and somedays I can't find time to shower, and there are even days that I'm not able to find time to make a "real" dinner for Jimmy before he gets home! But through the stresses and demands of life there is always something to smile about! And these are some of mine!


I was busy taking care of Carson and realized I hadn't heard Taylor in a bit, most times she's right at my feet nagging me for something or wanting as she says to hold me. So I went to check on her and this is what I found!



She had gathered all of her favorite stuffed animals and lined
them up on the couch to watch Dora with her!


She LOVES her hat, and apricots too!



First thing in the morning I went to check on her, she
had quietly pulled out ALL of her toys, she put her blankets
and stuffed animals in her laundry basket and climbed in with them!

Carson was fussing so Taylor was making sure he was ok!


This smile melts my heart!


All I can say is Life is good!





3 comments:

  1. It makes being a mom totally worth it.
    p.s. I forgot to talk about setting up a time to teach you how to cut your Hubby's hair.
    Just KIT when it's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does!
    Tuesdays and some Saturdays work for us! where would be a good place to get clippers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddos are so adorable. So much to smile about and be thankful for. : )

    ReplyDelete